- Parrot+persistence sample .mnu file added.
- New feature: If user presses u key early when booting to E2B, the grub4dos USB 2.0 driver will be automatically loaded.
- Add 'Download LiveCDs' url + some others to a new \_ISO\docs\Download URLs folder.
- Change to SDI_CHOCO Sample_MyStartup.cmd so that -y not required and unchecksummed packages are accepted.
- Add Win7 SDI_CHOCO XML files.
- Fix SDI_CHOCO.cmd so does not pause if installing Win7.
- Add E2B_WINHELPER_&DW.zip for Zalman\IODD.
The Download LiveCDs.url points to a convenient web page where you can quickly find many liveCDs.
I have now tested SDI_CHOCO with Win7 and made a few tweaks as well as adding some XML files for Win7.
Note that Chocolatey automatically installs DotNet4 (which takes 10-20 minutes!) on Win7.
It seems Chocolatey now requires the packages to be checksummed and many are not. I have added some configuration lines into the Sample_MyStartup.cmd file which disables this checksum requirement and also added an option so that -y is not required (so just choco teamviewer will work automatically). if you already have a MyStartup.cmd file, you will need to add in these lines.
If you have a IOD2531 or 2541, you can load the E2B_WINHELPER_&DW.RMD file into it, and it will emulate a WINHELPER E2B USB Removable media flash drive (cool!). See my previous blog for details. If anyone owns a Zalman disk caddy, please try this file and let me know if the whole hard disk is write-enabled after it is loaded and what model/firmware you tested it on (the HDD is write-protected on the VE200, which is no good for E2B!).