v1.83c - changes from 1.83a in bold
- bugfix grub4dos 0.4.6a so does not absorb key presses before menu is displayed.
- Make_E2B_USB_Drive (run as admin).cmd now checks for more versions of bootmgr (whitelist has new additions).
- Warning message if try to use .imz file extension (need to convert to .ima).
Add \_ISO\docs\E2B Utilities\Format_as_ext3_or_ext4 folder for re-formatting ext2 persistence files as ext3 or ext4 under Windows.(removed from 1.83 release version)
- Add sample .mnu files for Remix OS x86 with persistence (thanks Sergio!).
- Small changes to German language files (thanks Frettt).
- Add fmt_ntfs.sh script and udefrag utility to docs\linux_utils folder - can now make and maintain an NTFS E2B drive under linux.
Note that I have discovered (thanks to a post by Shiv Manas on Google+) that the udefrag linux utility will make files on an E2B USB drive contiguous (provided you have enough free space on the drive). This means that linux users can make and maintain an NTFS E2B USB drive. See ReadMe file in the linux_utils folder for more details.