Changes from v1.62
- QRUN now suggests a 'better' file extension than .iso if appropriate (see previous blog post)
- \_ISO\docs\Make_E2B_USB_Drive\Make_MyE2B.cfg.cmd - this will create language\keyboard settings in a new MyE2B.cfg file.
- MAKE_E2B_USB_DRIVE.cmd and UPDATE_E2B_DRIVE.cmd files now will ask if you want to create a MyE2B.cfg file for language/kbd support (if one does not already exist) by calling Make_MyE2B.cfg.cmd.
- New grldr grub4dos 0.4.6a version to fix NTFS bug
- Small tweaks to QRUN.g4b to use language file error messages for 'not contiguous' etc.
Download it from the E2B Alternate Download Areas at bottom of page here as usual.
P.S. RMPrepUSB v2.1.728 now available, includes grub4dos 0.4.6a latest version instead of 0.4.5c version - same as latest E2B.