Changes from v1.72 are:
- Fix XP 32-bit IDE driver problem for HP TX1320es (in DPMS version only - see FAQ 'ERROR: CANNOT FIND /IDECOI4IN.DLL' for details).
- English F1 Help menu improved.
- Make_e2B_USB_DRIVE.cmd default now NTFS, and UEFI tip added.
- More Win10 generic Product keys added (old Enterprise key was Eval key not release key).
- \_ISO\SWITCH_E2B.exe added.
- Swedish language added (thanks to DavidS).
- Dutch language added (thanks to JeroenM).
- Arabic option added to Make_e2B_USB_DRIVE.cmd (only the menus are in Arabic, text prompts are not translated).
- Change to .imgPTN partition switching - If file extension=".imgPTN" and ptn#2=hidden type 21hex then it will not be removed when switching partitions to CSM menu. This is to enhance bootability with some BIOSes (use any other extension if you don't want this action - e.g. .imgPTNa or .imgPTNauto) - same action for SWITCH_E2B.exe.
- Fix XP install DPMS error message 'DRIVERPACK.INI: ERROR: Could not copy FIRA/firadisk.sys' when using grub4dos 0.4.6a (not seen if using grub4dos 0.4.5a).
- New token string in STRINGS.TXT for Utilities menu - $$STRmmbp=Measure BIOS USB Performance. For most languages this will still appear in English until the language files are updated.
Beta CBeta C1
- New ImDisk version (ISO installs - old version did not work with later Win10 versions) - e.g. Win10 Enterprise en_windows_10_enterprise_10565_x64_dvd.iso did not mount ISO as Y: (note: build 10565 appears to have a bug in that it does not 'see' the ISO mounted on Y:).
- Fix small bug in Make_E2B_USB_Drive.cmd so can select Swedish, Dutch or Arabic!
- New Switch_E2B v0.1.58 (fixes bug in 0.1.56 which could restore the wrong MBR if used on a non-E2B grub4dos drive)
- New grub4dos \grldr (0.4.6a)
- Same (older) grub4dos as BetaA-D as bug in grub4dos 0.4.6a 2015-10-12 grldr
- new bugfixed 0.4.6a \grldr