- $NAME$ now supported in .mnu and .txt files
- QAUTO.g4b and AUTOMN.g4b changed so .txt files with no \n (help) now end in \n to suppress g4d default help text.
- Only first line in .txt files are now used (others ignored).
- RMPartUSB and grubinst added so RMPrepUSB no longer needs to be installed to make a USB drive.
- Update_E2B_Drive.cmd updated to use xcopy if robocopy not available for XP systems.
- Fixed problem with spaces in pathnames in Update_E2B_Drive.cmd.
- New grub4dos 0.4.6a can now write to small NTFS files (fixes long-standing bug/'feature') + blocklist command enhanced.
WIth the new version of grub4dos, small 'resident data' files now display the location of the resident data inside the $mft entry - e.g. screenshot above shows /menu.lst data contents are stored in the $mft resident record in relative sector 94 (and 95), from bytes 328 to 901.