- STRINGS.txt files updated.
- Can now have .mnu files for Windows Install ISOs menu entries in Main menu which specify both the .ISO file AND the .XML file to use. The ISOs must go in the usual \_ISO\WINDOWS\xxx folders.
- Updated grub4dos versions.
- Menu Heading positions changed and HEADPOS now easier. Menu headings are now left-aligned instead of being centred.
- Help text Footer text no longer padded out by HPAD, so HBTM determnes it's absolute position in the menu.
- \_ISO\docs\mythemes and \_ISO\docs\Templates files updated
- \_ISO\Sample_MyE2B.cfg file updated (HEADPOS)
- Bugfix - menu headings on submenus not always moved if HEADPOS used.
The changes in HEADPOS and HBTM may require you to change your \_ISO\MyE2B.cfg file slightly (if you have used one). However, the new changes mean that we can place the HELPTEXT FOOTER anywhere on the screen. It is also now much easier to have your Menu heading on any line you like using HEADPOS.
Menu headings in the STRINGS.txt files have been changed to be left-aligned with only two leading spaces. This makes it easier to re-size the menu and move it.
This Palms theme and the new Beta can be found in the Alternate Download areas at www.easy2boot.com - Downloads.